1 cup butter, softened
1 3/4 cups sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
3 cups flour
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 can (21 ounces) blueberry pie filling
1 1/4 cups icing sugar
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 tablespoon butter, melted
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and line a swiss roll pan (10x15") with parchment paper leaving over hang for easy removal.
2. In a large bowl cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Blend in eggs, one at a time, until combined. Mix in vanilla.
3. In another bowl mix together flour, baking powder, and salt. Add to wet ingredients and mix until combined. Spread half of the batter into the prepared pan. Spread over the blueberry pie filling.
4. Drop remaining batter by teaspoonfuls to cover the blueberry pie filling. Bake for 40-45 minutes or until golden brown. In a small bowl mix together the icing sugar, lemon juice, and melted butter until smooth.
5. Transfer the glaze into a small bag and cut the corner off. Drizzle glaze over the warm squares and cool completely. Once squares have cooled and glaze is set, cut into squares then serve & enjoy!
These squares can be frozen and then simply defrosted and glazed whenever needed!