3/4 cup butter, softened
1 1/2 cups sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 1/3 cups flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
4 cups mini marshmallows
8 ounces milk or semi sweet chocolate
3 tablespoons butter
1 cup peanut butter
2 cups rice krispies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F and grease 15x10" pan. Line pan with parchment paper leaving some overhang for easy removal of the bars.
2. In a large bowl cream together butter and sugar. Add eggs, one at a time, followed by vanilla. Mix together flour, baking powder, salt, and cocoa. Add dry ingredients to butter mixture, mixing until well combined.
3. Spread batter into prepared pan and bake 18-20 minutes or until set. Sprinkle marshmallows evenly over top of the first layer and bake 2-3 minutes until puffed. Let cool while preparing topping.
4. For the topping, in a saucepan over low heat melt together chocolate, butter, and peanut butter. Remove from heat and stir in rice krispies. Spread over top of marshmallow layer.
5. Cover and chill bars until completely firm. Cut into bars and serve!
Store bars in the refrigerator.