1 box vanilla cake mix
1 box instant vanilla pudding mix
1 1/4 cups water
1/2 cup canola oil
1 3/4 cups flour
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon cinnamon
3/4 cup cold unsalted butter, cubed
1 cup icing sugar
2-3 tablespoons milk or whipping cream
1. Preheat oven to 350°F and grease two 8x4" loaf pans or paper loaf molds. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, prepare the crumb topping. Mix together flour, brown sugar, salt, and cinnamon. Cut and rub in butter until mixture is crumbly. Set aside.
3. In another large bowl blend together cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, water, and oil until smooth. Divide cake batter evenly between the two prepared pans. Sprinkle the crumb mixture on top of each.
4. Bake cakes 50-55 minutes or until browned on top and toothpick inserted comes out clean. Let cakes cool before icing
5. Mix together the icing sugar and milk until smooth and place mixture into a piping bag. Drizzle the icing over each cooled loaf and then let the icing set. Slice & serve!
Makes 2 loaves. As the cake bakes, the crumb topping falls to the middle of the cake!