homemade or store bought sugar cookie dough (I used a quarter of this recipe)
1/4 cup jam (I used strawberry raspberry)
1/3 cup flour
1/4 cup rolled oats
1/2 cup sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
1/4 cup softened butter or margarine
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Roll out sugar cookie dough between parchment or wax paper until about 1/8" thick. Create a thin border so jam does not spill over. Place dough onto baking sheet.
3. In a bowl mix together flour, rolled oats, sugar, and cinnamon. Mix in butter until crumbly mixture forms.
4. Spread jam over base then top with streusel. Bake 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
5. Let bars cool a few minutes then slice into bars or wedges and serve!
Serve warm with whipped or ice cream! This is a great recipe to use up leftover sugar cookie dough.