1 cup milk
1 tablespoon lemon juice
2 cups flour, sifted
3/4 cup sugar
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons poppyseeds
1/4 cup canola oil
zest of 1 lemon
1 cup blueberries
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and line 9x5" loaf pan with parchment paper.
2. In a small bowl mix together milk and lemon juice. Let stand 10 minutes.
3. In a large bowl whisk together flour, sugar, baking soda, salt, and poppyseeds.
4. Whisk together egg, canola oil, and lemon zest and add to milk mixture. Add wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir until combined. Fold in blueberries.
5. Pour batter into loaf pan and bake 55-60 minutes until golden brown and toothpick comes out clean. Let loaf cool then slice & serve!
For best keeping, store loaf in an airtight container.