Watch yoyomax12's video tutorial here.
nilla wafer cookies
popcycle sticks (I used large ones and cut them in half)
candy melting wafers (I used lavender and white)
1. Place 1 teaspoon of nutella onto one nilla cookie. Place popcycle stick onto nutella then another nilla cookie to "sandwich" everything together.
2. Freeze cookie pops for about 15 minutes until nutella is frozen and popcycle stick is secure.
3. Melt candy melting wafers in the microwave until smooth (mine take 90 seconds). Add 1 teaspoon of vegetable shortening to thin out candy melts to make it easier to coat cookie pops.
4. Coat cookie pops in melted candy melting wafers, making sure to let any excess drip off. Place cookie pops onto parchment paper and decorate with sprinkles right away before coating sets.
5. Once coating has set, serve & enjoy!
These store well at room temperature.