1/2 cup sugar, plus more for rolling
24 mini chocolate covered pretzels
red and brown m&m's
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl mix together peanut butter, sugar, and egg until combined. Scoop about 1 tablespoon of batter at a time then roll into sugar and form into a ball. Form ball into a reindeer head shape about 1/2" thick.
3. Bake 14-15 minutes, cookies will appear very soft and only lightly browned.
4. Once cookies are removed from oven, for each cookie, quickly and gently press 2 mini chocolate pretzels on the top for antlers, 2 brown m&m's for eyes and 1 red m&m for the nose.
5. Let cookies firm up on baking sheets for 5 minutes before transfering to wire racks to cool and set completely. Serve & enjoy!
Makes 1 dozen.