1 1/3 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup butter or margarine
1 cup cocoa powder
2 cups sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
1 cup chopped nuts
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour 9x13" baking pan.
2. In a small bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, and salt.
3. In a large pot, melt butter. Remove from heat and stir in cocoa powder. Whisk in sugar, eggs, and vanilla followed by flour mixture until smooth. Stir in chopped nuts.
4. Spread batter into pan and bake 25-30 minutes. Moist crumbs should appear on toothpick when inserted in the center.
5. Let brownies cool completely before cutting, dust with icing sugar if desired, serve & enjoy!
For best keeping, store in an airtight container, separating layers with wax or parchment paper.