2 1/2 cups flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon sugar
1 cup butter, chilled and cut into cubes
6-8 tablespoons ice water
1 can raspberry pie filling
1 egg, beaten
1 1/2 cups icing sugar
1/2 teaspoon almond extract
1-2 tablespoons milk
1. In a large bowl mix together flour, salt, and sugar. Cut in butter using a pastry blender or two knives until the size of small peas. Sprinkle over water until dough can form together. Divide dough into two pieces then wrap in plastic wrap and form into dics. Chill for 30 minutes.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
3. Roll out dough on a floured surface until about 1/4" thick. Cut dough into 9 squares, reroll scraps, and form another square. Repeat with other dough disc, creating 20 squares altogether.
4. Place 1 tablespoon raspberry pie filling in the center of each square. Brush the edges with eggwash then fold over to create a triangle shape. Seal edges with a fork, cut a hole in the top, and brush with eggwash.
5. Bake 25-30 minutes until golden brown. Let cool before icing. For icing, combined ingredients and spoon over each turnover. Let icing set then serve & enjoy!