I got this recipe idea from Yoyomax12's Recipe Video, however I did change a few things!
3/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
3/4 cup smooth peanut butter
3/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar
2 teaspoons water
2 teaspoons vanilla
1 1/2 cups flour
1 1/2 cups rolled oats
3/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/4 cups butterscotch chips
1/3 cup smooth peanut butter
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 9x13" baking pan and line with parchment paper for easy removal.
2. In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, blend together butter, peanut butter, sugar, brown sugar, eggs, water, and vanilla until smooth.
3. In another large bowl mix together flour, rolled oats, baking soda, and salt. Add to wet ingredients mix until everything is combined. Spread mixture evenly in pan.
4. Bale 25-28 minutes until golden brown around the edges. Let cool completely.
5. For the topping, in a large microwavable bowl, place butterscotch chips and peanut butter. Microwave mixture in 30 second intervals until everything is melted and smooth. Spread mixture on top of bars and let set.
6. Slice into bars & serve!