1 3/4 cups flour
1/2 cup sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 cup canola oil
3/4 cup strawberry soy milk
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup mashed banana
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and line 9x5" loaf pan with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, mix together flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon.
3. In another bowl, whisk together egg, canola oil, soy milk, and vanilla. Add to dry ingredients and stir until combined. Add mashed banana and stir.
4. Pour batter into loaf pan and bake 40-45 minutes until golden brown and toothpick comes out clean.
5. Cool completely then slice & enjoy!
Makes 1 loaf.