2 cups rolled oats
1 cup flour
3/4 cup raisins
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
1/4 cup sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
3/4 cup melted butter or margarine
1 cup icing sugar
2-3 teaspoons milk
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 8x8" baking dish and line with parchment paper, leaving overhang for easy removal of bars.
2. In a large bowl mix together oats, flour, raisins, cinnamon, brown sugar, and sugar.
3. In another bowl whisk together egg and vanilla. Add mixture to dry ingredients, along with melted butter. Stir until everything is combined.
4. Press mixture into dish and bake 30 minutes until golden brown around the edges. Let cool completely before cutting into bars.
5. In a small bowl mix together icing sugar and milk. Drizzle over bars. Let icing set then serve & enjoy!