1 peanut butter jar (plastic or glass) with the peanut butter you just can't reach
1/2 cup mini marshmallows
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 cup rice krispies cereal
1. Remove lid from jar of peanut butter. Pour marshmallows and vanilla inside.
2. Microwave on high for 20 seconds until marshmellows have puffed up and peanut butter has melted. *Do not microwave more than 30 seconds for plastic containers, as the container will start to deform.
3. Remove from microwave and stir contents to combined. Stir in rice krisipies cereal.
4. Grease mold for your rice krispies treat with butter or margarine. Press mixture into mold, and cover with plastic wrap.
5. Freeze 10-15 minutes until solid. Remove from mold and enjoy!
|Your peanut butter rice krispies treat is now ready!|