1/3 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 3/4 cups flour
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 1/4 cups milk
2 heaped tablespoons grape jelly
icing sugar, for dusting
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Place cupcake liners in muffin pan.
2. In a large bowl cream butter, peanut butter and sugars. Stir in eggs and vanilla.
3. In a small bowl mix flour, baking powder, and salt. Add to wet mixture along with milk. Blend until smooth.
4. Pour batter into muffin cups, filling 2/3 full. Bake 18-20 minutes until toothpick comes out clean.
5. Cool completely then fill with jelly. To do this, place regular star tip into piping bag, then place jelly in and squeeze out any air. Press piping tip into the tops of each cupcake and fill.
6. Dust with icing sugar before serving and enjoy!
|Dust with icing sugar before serving!|
|Store in airtight container in fridge for best keeping.|