Sweet Crust Pastry or 9 thawed tart shells*
3/4 cup (two 100g cartons) orange or plain yogurt
2 tablespoons sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon orange zest
1 cup chopped strawberries
1/2 cup fresh blueberries
1 teaspoon - 1 tablespoon sugar
1 tablespoon orange juice
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Press pastry into 8" (20 cm) round tart pan. Let firm up by placing in freezer 5-10 minutes.
2. In a bowl, whisk together yogurt, sugar, vanilla, orange zest and eggs until smooth. Pour into tart shell. Place tart shell on baking sheet.
3. Bake tart 35-38 minutes until just jiggly in the center. Let tart cool and refrigerate 3 to 4 hours until firm.
4. While tart is cooling, prepare fruit topping. In a small bowl mix together chopped strawberries, blueberries, sugar and orange juice. Keep in fridge until tart is ready.
5. Slice tart and top with fruit and whip cream if desired!
Serves 6, 210 calories a slice!
*I cheated and used thawed tart shells, you could also use the pastry from Peach & Apple Half-Moon Pies or any sweet crust or shortcrust pastry recipe you have. The pastry needs to cover the base and sides about 1/4" thick at the most.