1 8x5" loaf, cooled
3/4 cup chocolate mousse (I used Dr.Oetker's mix)
1/2 cup vanilla buttercream
1/2 cup butter or 100% vegetable oil solid margarine, softened
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
2 cups icing sugar
1 tablespoon instant coffee powder or granules
1 tablespoon boiling water
1. In a small bowl mix together instant coffee powder and boiling water. In a large bowl blend together butter, icing sugar, vanilla and add coffee mixture.
2. Slice loaf into 3 layers. Place vanilla buttercream into a plastic bag or piping bag and pipe a border around the first layer. Spread chocolate mousse within the border. Place next layer on top.
3. Pipe another border of vanilla buttercream and then spread coffee buttercream within border. Place last layer on top.
4. Using remaining coffee buttercream, frost the top and sides of cake.
5. Slice & enjoy! Store cake in fridge.