1 1/2 cups flour
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/8 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
6 tablespoons butter, softened
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup cold strong coffee
1/2 cup sour cream
2 Skor bars (chocolate covered toffee), crushed
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 8x8" baking dish.
2. Whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in large bowl. Set aside.
3. In separate bowl, beat butter and sugars until smooth. Beat in eggs one at a time, and then beat in coffee. Add flour, alternating with yogurt.
4. Spread batter in prepared cake pan, and bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes.
5. Sprinkle Skor bits on top of cake while hot. Cool completely before serving.