1/4 cup canola oil
1/2 cup milk
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 cup white sugar
1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 cup chopped strawberries
1/3 cup flour
1/4 cup sugar
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
3 tablepsoons butter or margarine
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease muffin pan.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together oil, milk, egg, and vanilla.
3. In a large bowl, mix flour, salt, baking powder and sugar. Mix in chopped strawberries. Pour in milk mixture and stir together.
4. Fill muffin cups. For topping, mix flour, sugar, butter and cinnamon until crumbly. Sprinkle over batter.
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes and remove from pans.