15 frozen tart shells
1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
1/2 cup sugar
1 cup coconut
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/4 cup raspberry jam
1 cup icing sugar
1/2 teaspoon almond extract
1-2 teaspoons water
1. Preheat oven to 350℉. Line baking sheet with parchment paper or tinfoil.
2. In a bowl, cream together butter and sugar; combined eggs. Stir in coconut and vanilla.
3. Place 1/2 teaspoon of jam into each tart shell. Spoon over about 1/8 cup coconut mixture over jam.
4. Bake 20-25 minutes until golden brown. Let cool completely before icing.
5. In a small bowl, mix icing sugar, extract and water. Place into small plastic bag and drizzle over tarts. Let set and enjoy!