1 cup milk
3/4 cup flour
1/3 cup sugar
2 tablespoons melted butter
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 teaspoon almond extract
2 peaches, peeled and sliced
1 1/2 tablespoons sugar
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 8x8" baking dish.
2. In a large bowl, place milk, flour, sugar, eggs, vanilla and almond. Whisk until smooth. Stir in melted butter.
3. In a medium bowl, toss together sliced peaches, sugar and cinnamon. Place evenly in bottom of baking dish.
4. Pour batter over peaches and bake 40 to 45 minutes or until golden brown and toothpick comes out clean.
5. Serve warm or cold, dust with icing sugar & enjoy!