3/4 cup golden crisco shortening
1 1/4 cups lightly packed brown sugar
2 tablespoons milk
1 tablespoon vanilla
1 3/4 cups flour
3/4 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup white chocolate chips
3/4 cup milk chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, cream crisco and brown sugar. Stir in egg, milk and vanilla.
3. Add flour, baking soda, and salt to wet ingredients, mix well until combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
4. Using heaped tablespoons or a cookie dough scoop, drop dough onto cookie sheets and bake 8-10 minuntes until just golden brown on the bottom.
5. It's very important to let the cookies cool on the pan 5 minutes before transfering to wire rack. Enjoy!